Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

I'm so impressed!

Like seriously! This must have been a PAIN to program!
But well I guess the pain was well worth it no? :]
It's amazing! It's a wonderful combination of possibly the three greatest Mario games ever- Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Island, and Super Mario Sunshine.
You certainly didn't half ass this- and I'm glad you didn't.

A very fun and addicting game that's fer sure. Great work. :]

Scribble Online Scribble Online

asdoamsdads :D

A newgrounds version of Isketch. <3
Seriously. this game is so fun and addicting. :D thanks. x3

Starbound Starbound

DDD:&gt;

WAYYY too addicting! I love this game though. C: I remember when I first found this a year or so back, I would spend HOURS playing. XD AND, not that I've found it again, here I am again spending more hours on it. :D

A few things I don't like however- the fact that the wings could just disappear at any moment. I was making a really big leap, and I had the wings, and the disappeared mid-leap causing me to "game over". D:

Also, I don't like the fact that your combos don't get added if you die before it can be "submitted" to your score. D: I had a little over a 200 combo when I died. ;-; And all I got in the end was around 3,000 because it wasn't added to the score mid-play. D:

BUT, NONE-THE-LESS, I love this game. c: Those "flaws" just make it all the more addicting and difficult to play.
Great job. :]

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

Schaweet

Pretty fun game. c: A little too easy though. O:
but very entertaining and the old pixlated graphics and 8-bit music were pretty much amazing. x]

And that opening theme is killing me. D: What's it from? (I've heard it before, but can't remember where.)

Toast of War Toast of War

A wonderful and creative flash game.

This is by far some of the best flash work I've ever seen. The game itself has a very creative story; Toast battling on evil sticks of butter. (Very creative!) The game was very enjoyable and fun. Not to mention the graphics and sounds were awesome.

A very well done to this excellent flash game!